Carnegie Mellon University
(Aug 2017 – May 2019)
Master of Science in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction
American University of Nigeria
(Sep 2010 – May 2014)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Lead UX Engineer, Excellerent Technology Solutions
(July 2019 – present)
- UX lead for 12 projects, interfacing with clients, and managed roadmap of projects.
- Presented concepts and architecture to clients involving UX principles while incorporating business goals.
- Introduced a companywide design system and decreasing turnaround time for wireframes and prototypes. Increased software approval rate by over 500%.
Lead Creative Officer, Centre for Communication Programs Nigeria
(Nov 2014 – July 2017 )
- Led information architecture and managed the company’s website, increased traffic to the website by over 5,000%.
- Oversaw and managed creatives and over 26 creative campaigns for companies like UNICEF, UKAID, JHUCCP, NURHI, and USAID.
Freelance UI/UX Designer, Central Bank of Nigeria
(Sep 2011 – Sep 2017 )
- Designed over 15 websites using a user-centered approach.
I write on Medium too. Visit my page