Carnegie Mellon University
(Aug 2017 – May 2019)
Master of Science in Information Technology, Software Engineering
American University of Nigeria
(Sep 2010 – May 2014)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Graduate Research Assistant, Carnegie Mellon University
(Feb 2019 – May 2019)
- Training machine learning models using annotated videos.
- Annotating videos used in training ML model using computer Vision techniques.
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Carnegie Mellon University Africa
(Aug 2018 – December 2019)
- Conducted and instructed interactive labs and lectures for over 45 students.
- Assisted in grading quizzes and assignments.
Software Engineering Intern, Datasharwma
(May 2018 – Sep 2018 )
- Prototyped the User interface and User Experience of proposed learning portal using Adobe XD.
- Developed the first prototype Angular based learning portal for the MasterCard Foundation, using MEAN stack combined with Parse.
Software Engineering Intern, Teletracking
(May 2018 – Aug 2018 )
- Developed a Java-based USSD application, using Spring with a team and deployed to Azure.
- Designed and developed a micro-services centered architecture for easier scalability of the system for sending messages between micro-services.
- Analyzed overall requirements, prepared a testing plan, and executed unit tests.
Senior Developer, Centre for Communication Programs Nigeria
(Nov 2014 – July 2017 )
- Designed and implemented an internal file sharing system that eliminated the need for flash drives and reduced virus propagation.
- Introduced a more secure networking infrastructure in the office and increased internet connectivity and security
- Secured a 98% lifetime discount from Microsoft for the organization
- Recommended and implemented design changes to the company’s website and increased web traffic to the website by over 5,000%.
Software Engineering Intern, Central Bank of Nigeria
(Sep 2014 – Sep 2015 )
- Proactively assessed workflows and implemented custom online workflows resulting in the reduced need for paper.
- Proposed and developed an internal web solution that automates the sending of personalized birthday emails to staff countrywide.
- Data Inference and Machine Learning
- Data Structures
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Applications of Linux Programming
- Design Patterns for Smart Phone Development
- Mathematical Foundation for Machine Learning and AI
- Product Design
- Designing Human-Centered Software
- MasterCard Foundation Scholar (2017)
Dell corporate award (2014), Dell
Stallion Awards(2014), American University of Nigeria
1st place, West Africa, Battle of the Brains, Still Learning
I write on Medium too. Visit my page